It’s Election Day! Find out how to vote for Hillary Clinton
Are you ready to make history?
Today’s Election Day!
Millions of Americans across the country will be casting their ballots in the most historic and important election of our lifetime. Here’s a breakdown of what you need to know before you head to the polls to cast your vote.
How to vote
Find out whether you’re registered: Not sure if you’re registered? Check your registration status here. You can also check to see if your state has same-day registration.
What to bring: Some states require ID (like a valid driver’s license) to register or vote. Click here to find out what your state requires. In any case, if you have an ID, we encourage you to take it with you.
Where and when to go: You can check your polling location and find out when it opens and closes here. You can also go here to get more information about voting in your state.
Remember: If you’re in line when the polls close, then you have the right to vote.
If you have any questions, you can always call the Voter Assistance Hotline: 1-917-444-5915.
What you should read before you vote:
1. 133 reasons (and counting!) Hillary Clinton should be our next president.
2. We’ve had eight years of progress under President Obama. Here’s how Hillary Clinton will build on it.
3. These ladies were born before women had the right to vote. Now they’re saying “I’m with her.”
4. A running list of all the worst things Donald Trump has said about women. It’s long.
5. We put Hillary Clinton’s resume side by side with Donald Trump’s. The contrast couldn’t be starker.
Get important campaign updates:
Follow Hillary on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for live Election Day updates. Also, you can text VOTE to 47246 to get texts from Hillary.
After you’ve voted, volunteer for Hillary!
On Election Day, it’s more important to talk to as many people as possible and get them out to vote. After you vote, jump on the phone to make calls into key battleground states.
Also, it’s not too late to sign up and volunteer here. Elections are won on the ground, and your help is crucial to electing Hillary.